Scalarworks PEAK/Fixed Iron Sights - Front and Rear
PEAK - World's finest fixed iron sights
"Two years ago I approached Scalarworks about making a set of fixed iron sights; what they came up with has exceeded my expectations. I'm now running Scalarworks iron sights and Aimpoint Micro mounts on my BCM carbine in all of my training classes. Scalarworks Leap Mounts and Peak Sights are the current state of the art." - Larry Vickers
FROM PEEP TO POST
- In making the Peak Sights we left no stone unturned and few parts untouched.
- Peak Sights retain what's great about classic fixed iron sights, while making meaningful improvements to function, fit, and finish.
- Peak Sights are designed around a modern 15" sight radius. While carbine length rifles have become the norm, most fixed iron sights are still using components designed for the M16A2's 20" sight radius.
- Peak Sights have manually adjustable elevation (front) and windage (rear): Both with a refined 0.5MOA/click, which matches most Red Dot sights'.
- The Peak sight post is CNC machined to the correct width for a 15" sight radius, non-rotating for finer adjustment, and flat faced to eliminate highlight bias.
- The human eye intuitively centers objects within a bright aperture.
- Peak Sights have precision CNC milled apertures that are flat toward the shooter, so they won't create highlight bias.
- Stock A2 peep apertures are cast and have a scallop facing the shooter that can generate a misleading highlight.