Fowler Industries Zero Trigger - Glock Gen 3-4 / Grey
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
No more "light switch" feel when breaking shots off. Left and right angled front faces allow a more focused and comfortable straight back pull. Rather than having a wide empty face, angled sides focus on a smaller portion of the shooters trigger finger. Sensitivity is increased, resulting in easier shot break prediction, as well as a slightly different pull feel. A captive safety allows the shooter to focus even more on a comfortable flat surface, while avoiding an uncomfortable bar extending completely down the face of the trigger. Drop in triggers have a mirror polished surface on the main point of contact on the bar, and minor pre-travel is removed. Trigger maintains drop safe status. We use only OEM trigger bars.
COMPATIBILITY: GLOCK GEN 3/4:
Fowler Industries recommend usings OEM "-"/Minus connectors.
ALWAYS VERIFY PROPER ENGAGEMENT ON TRIGGER BAR AND STRIKER. DO NOT USE AFTERMARKET TRIGGER/PLUNGER/STRIKER SPRING WEIGHTS WITH ZERO TRIGGER.This trigger only to be installed by a gunsmith/certified armorer. Zero trigger is a drop safe trigger system. To maintain drop safe status and proper functioning of the firearm:
- DO NOT use spring weights/light weight springs other than factory (striker spring, plunger/firing pin block spring, recoil spring)
- DO NOT use worn out factory springs
- DO NOT use aftermarket plungers/strikers/spring cups, or other parts/accessories that may affect function of the trigger
- DO NOT alter the trigger bar or trigger shoe in any way
- DO NOT reinstall trigger shoe on a different trigger bar, or attempt to reinstall trigger shoe
- DO NOT remove trigger safety, or attempt to reinstall trigger safety
- ALWAYS inspect roll pins and ensure that they have not backed out or started to back out of the trigger shoe
- ALWAYS check striker/trigger bar engagement
- Verify all drop safeties