Elftmann AR-9 Trigger - Adjustable / Curved ( AR-9 / AR-45 / Sig MPX)
- Fits any mil-spec AR Platform
- Compatible with Sig MPX which was used extensively in development
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR platform trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing from lower
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer sealed bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Unique features include captured disconnector eliminating any possible double fires and anti trigger-slap geometry greatly enhancing live fire.
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The ELF AR-9 Drop-In Match Trigger has been built for performance. Specifically developed for 9mm and .45 PCC platforms, after tens of thousands of rounds of testing in all platforms, the boss has decided this is the best trigger we have ever produced and does it all in every AR platform.
It has a u-shaped captured disconnector that forces a positive hold on the hammer and also has a "pad" that matches up to an extension on the hammer. The pad is directly in line with the rear trigger pin so when the hammer is stopped by those matching surfaces it effectively eliminates trigger slap from the hammer hitting the disconnector and greatly enhances the feel of the trigger during live fire.