Apex Tactical M&P 9/40 Competition Action Enhancement Kit
The Competition Action Enhancement Kit is designed for the action shooting sports competitor. Our drop in kit will reduce trigger weight by approximately 4lbs*. Whether the game is IDPA, USPSA, or Steel Challenge, our Competition Action Enhancement Kit will withstand the rigors of high speed competition. Our competition striker spring and trigger return spring are shot peened to extend service life.
Parts included: 8 Pcs
- Apex Fully Machined Sear
- Ultimate Striker Block
- Striker Block Spring
- Talon Tactical tool
- Apex Competition striker spring
- Apex Competition Sear Spring 1/8" (Lg)**
- Apex Competition Trigger Return Spring
- Apex Slave Pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)
- Apex Ultimate Striker Block kit
- Apex Competition Spring Kit (Two sear springs of different sizes are included with kit)
**This kit no longer contains a Small 1/16" sear plunger spring. If your gun has the 1/16" sear spring, we recommend purchasing a new sear housing block, if you are unable to obtain a new sear housing block, we recommend the use of the factory sear spring..
For competition use only - NOT FOR DUTY/CARRY OR SELF-DEFENSE APPLICATIONS
- Shortens over-travel.
- Smooth trigger pull
- Reduces trigger weight by approximately 4lbs (based on a starting trigger pull weight of 7-8lbs)
Applicable to what guns:
- S&W M&P Full Size, Compact, Long Slide and Pro Models, with or without thumb safeties and magazine disconnects.
- Does not function in the M&P Shield- Please see Shield Carry Kit.
- NOT FOR .45 ACP- Please see APEX M&P .45 Competition Action Enhancement Kit - Comp AEK.
Note: *Two Sear springs are included in the kit. Use only one sear spring that fits your model of M&P. Small 1/16" or Large 1/8".
- Perfect for use with the AEK Trigger AEK Trigger or Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger Kit.
- This kit will reduce most of the over travel in the M&P trigger system but will not reduce pre-travel/up-take. To reduce pre-travel/up-take, see our Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit.
- You may need to make an adjustment to the trigger bar loop for proper function. If you should need to tune your trigger bar, please follow the instructions on the following video, Trigger Bar Loop Adjustment.