10-8 Performance - H&K Rear Sight (.156" Width U-Notch)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Fits: HK45, HK45c, P30, P30L, VP9 - Limited STOCK
The 10-8 Performance rear sight is precision CNC machined from heat treated 4140 bar stock to better resist the nicking and denting that is typical with the wear and tear of daily carry. All 10-8 sights feature a U notch for rapid, intuitive alignment with dot such as on our tritium insert, brass bead, and fiber optic front sights. The rear face is serrated at 40 lpi to reduce glare in varied lighting conditions. The sight blade is thick enough to allow setting in tritium vials as dots or bars if one so chooses, but we recommend leaving them without inserts in order to draw the eye toward the front sight. The sight body is contoured and dehorned for comfortable handling and carry. All rear sights feature a plain black blade finished in QPQ/Melonite similar to the finish on the slide.
- Fits: HK45, HK45c, P30, P30L, VP9new
- U Notch: .140" or .156" wide x .125" deep
- Sight is the same height as the factory unit and will not affect point of aim
- .270" tall rear blade, directly compatible with the existing front sight (factory front is .140" wide x .155" tall)
- XS front sights are approximately .145" wide x .205" tall and will shoot low with our rear if using a normal sight picture
User installable with hand tools only.
This sight DOES NOT FIT nor can it be made to fit HK USP, P2000 series, P7, etc. pistols.