10-8 Performance Glock Rear Sight - .156" U-Notch
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The 10-8 Performance rear sight is precision CNC machined from heat treated 4140 bar stock and finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide). All 10-8 sights feature a U notch for rapid, intuitive alignment with dot such as on our tritium insert, brass bead, and fiber optic front sights. The rear face is plain black, serrated at 40 lpi to reduce glare in varied lighting conditions.
.156" Notch Width
Compatible with .215" - .250" tall front sights (see below for more info):
- Rear sight is .250” net blade height above the slide
- Use a notch width equal to or greater than front sight width
- NOT compatible in elevation with the Glock OEM, Trijicon OEM style, TruDot, Meprolight, TruGlo TFO front sights as they are too low.
- XS Standard Dot front sights are .200" tall. Our .156" notch rear is recommended, but we do not guarantee POA/POI due to the short height.
- Trijicon HD, GL101 Series front sight is .215" tall x .144" wide. The .156" notch rear is compatible.