10-8 Performance Glock Magazine Base Pad - Coyote (Set of 4)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
10-8 Performance new Glock base pads are injection molded from glass reinforced nylon, and they are super tough and resistant to impact.
- These pads fit and install the same as the factory floor plates, use the factory retainer plate (magazine insert), and no extra parts are required.
- The 10-8 pad is slightly thicker than the factory pad, and features angled sides and front to allow for easy stripping of stuck magazines.
- The pads also feature a grooved front and scalloped sides for positive grip during manipulations.
- The bottom of the pad features our usual dimples for marking your magazines.
- Fits Glock magazines for 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig, .45 GAP.
- NOT compatible with early production non metal lined (Gen1) Glock magazines.
- Compatible with common magazine well setups, including the Sentinel Design and Raven Concealment Systems Freya mag well, Magpul Gen4 mag well, and Zev Pro. Is known to be INCOMPATIBLE with the Zev Universal Pro magwell.
- Weight: .24 oz.
**NOTE: We do not recommend excessive disassembly/reassembly of Glock magazines, as the retainer tabs molded on the bottom of the magazine tube are relatively soft and will ding up with each time the pad comes off or goes on the tube. This happens with both Glock factory pads as well as ours. We do not find that Glock magazines get a lot of dirt inside, so it is typically unnecessary to disassemble them for anything other than spring replacement.