*** Rigger Belt not Included - Slim Grip Padded Belt ONLY***
This modular padded belt system is the next generation of the HSG padded belt family. All the performance of our original system, but at a lower weight and lower profile. Can be purchased as a stand alone sleeve or with a 1.5" cobra belt with inner velcro.
- 0.75" thick and 3.0" tall
- Neoprene padding creates a “gel like comfort”
- Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other low profile belt system on the market
- Two access ports at 3 and 9 o’clock positions for the attachment of subloads like holsters and mag pouches directly to the interior belt
- Assembled with a removable HPDE stiffener to add stability and to help install a Velcro® lined interior belt
- Large = 41.5" end to end
SELECTING THE SLIM GRIP SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS. FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MOST PEOPLE WANT ABOUT 4 INCHES, BUT SOME LIKE THE BELT TO TOUCH OR EVEN OVERLAP. ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE 1.5" COBRA BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT.