10-8 Performance rear sight for the M&P is precision CNC machined from heat treated 4140 bar stock, and are designed to withstand the rigors of hard duty use. The sight features a U notch for fast alignment with tritium, bead, or fiber optic front sights. The rear face is serrated at 40 lpi to reduce glare in varied lighting conditions. The sight blade is thick enough to allow setting tritium vials as dots or bars if one so chooses, and is contoured and dehorned for comfortable handling and carry. Finished in black salt bath nitrocarburizing, equivalent to the factory finish on the slide, for superior hardness and corrosion resistance.
- FITS: ALL calibers, all sizes of M&P, including Pro and 9L long slides
- Not for S&W M&P .22
- The rear sight fits all calibers and all sizes of the M&P series, and is compatible in height with the factory front sight (.160" tall x .140" wide).
- Rear sight height is identical to the factory sight, and will not change point of impact.
- User installation instructions included.
- **These sights are too wide to correctly fit the Shield.
- ***These sights do NOT fit the M&P CORE series pistols.
- ****The left front of the sight has a small angle machined into it. This is for easier installation, and is not a machining error. We know the S&W Armorer Manual specifies that the sights go in/out from the right, but that is for their factory sights. Ours can go in/out from either side, as shown in our video.