10-8's second generation slide stop is an all original design that is totally reengineered to provide you a whole new level of functionality.
- Long wide pad for positive manipulation
- Interior of lobe angled for easy installation - no more scratches on your slide!
- Engagement surfaces optimized for positive lockback
- Geometry improves slingshot slide release during reloads
- Design improves detent spring pressure to minimize chance of premature lockback
- .200" pin for improved lockup
- Right end of pin has protruding convex domed tip, same as GI slide stops
- Fits all 1911 pattern pistols, including Govt/Commander/Officer sizes and 2011/Caspian/Para double column frames.
- .45 ACP version has .200" lobe protrusion.
- Machined from bar stock and heat treated.
- Stainless steel version has matte blast finish.